Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks
Where independent users support one another to provide FREE MYOB HELP and FREE QUICKBOOKS HELP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cash withdrawal from bank account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks Forum Index -> Everyday transactions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cafebookkeeping

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Cash withdrawal from bank account Reply with quote

Hi

I have an entry I need to enter into myob but not sure how to. It is a $50 cash withdrawal from an atm from the business account. How do I enter this?

Thanks
umpie1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use spend money and pay the $50 from the bank account that it was taken from. As for the expense account, if it was for the purchase of something for the business then apply it to the appropriate expense account.

If it was not for a purchase then either drawings or to a loan account depending on the business setup.

Cheers
Geoff
Maki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Cash withdrawal from bank account Reply with quote

Hi Geoff

I have the same question, how to enter cash withdrawal, only this is from an account linked to electronic payments.

When I open [Spend Money] window, below "Card" field is "Statement Text", not "Payee", and when I try to record the transaction, I get an error message saying "You have indicated that the transaction is to be paid electronically. A Supplier or Employee card must be assigned to all electronic payments."

This is even when I have unchecked "Group with Electronic Payments" radio button above.

How can I override this sticky situation?

Thank you.

Maki
Lynne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Electonic Payments Reply with quote

Hi Marki
If the alert is being displayed and the "Pay From" Account option is selected as your Cheque account then check that the electronic clearing account (and not your cheque account) is linked for electronic banking.
Cheers
Lynne
Zebra Accounting
NatalieH26

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Cash Advance Fee - ATM Reply with quote

Hi,

I have also the similiar question in regard withdrawal from ATM. How to enter and under which account Cash advance Fee from ATM? My boss took cash advance from business credit card and later he put money back. Cash Advance I have entered under his Loan account.I don't know about entering Cash Advance Fee return.

Thanks for any advice.

Natalie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Boards for MYOB Software and QuickBooks Forum Index -> Everyday transactions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: